igloo is recruiting a new Client – Construction Project Manager (London)
We are looking for a project manager to contribute to igloo’s unique business, delivering successful sustainable urban regeneration projects that contribute wider economic and social benefits.
Based in our London Office in Clerkenwell, this new role will involve working alongside the Development Project Director to provide the technical construction lead through the whole development process from site feasibility and due diligence through the concept and detailed design phase, planning application, procurement, successful construction delivery and after sales customer care, in accordance with igloo’s approved business plan and Sustainable Investment Policy footprint®.
– Construction Project Management of a range of projects predominantly in London to successful completion and handover.
– Provision of construction expertise to the Feasibility stages of Project Development and Design.
– Procuring, appointing and managing the project Consultant teams.
– The management of design, budgets, programme and the procurement of contractors.
– Management and reporting of the full construction process including taking the client role on variations, claims defects etc.
– Assist Development Managers in the preparation of appraisals for Board approval.
– Develop & maintain relationships with supply chain consultants, contractors and suppliers in order to successfully create buildings of the very highest quality, on time to budget and achieving the greatest Social Value impact in the communities in which we work.
– A desire to use your skills to make the world a better place.
– Good knowledge of building technology and building contracts.
– Knowledge and understanding of current development and construction initiatives.
– Excellent IT skills.
– Team builder and leader.
– Good client-facing skills.
– Ability to assume leadership responsibility for projects.
– Ability to exercise control over cost and programme to enable effective project delivery.
– Experience of working with both the Private and Public Sectors.
– Experience of structuring, managing and completing regeneration projects to achieve the highest quality of workmanship, whilst managing to budget and programme.
– Production of high quality information to support decision making at a senior level.
– Budgeting and financial reporting at project level.
– Evidence of strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills used to motivate and direct team members and partners.
Please apply to email@example.com, enclosing a full CV, covering letter and details of current remuneration.