Nick is Vice Chair of igloo. Leading on a number of igloo’s major design innovation partnerships, Nick uses his vast network of experts to bring major projects to the fore in the field of community energy and custom build.
Nick has a strategic role on the igloo senior management team and charismatically leads the company’s impact driven purpose and values into its major project visions.
A highly respected figure nationally in the field of urban design and regeneration, Nick advises and appears alongside a range of national and regional organisations. His roles include:
- Special Professor of Sustainable Development at the School of Architecture and Built Environment at Nottingham University
- External examiner at Nottingham Trent University (Built Environment)
- High Sheriff of Nottinghamshire
- Director of Derwent Housing Association
- Chair of Centro Place Investors
- Trustee of Nottingham Contemporary
- Member of the Bank of England Regional Panel (East Midlands)